EHØ S.A. with its registered seat in Kraków, manufacturer of the EHØ Muteboard decorative acoustic floor panel, provides a two-year quality warrantee for the product, counting from the date of purchase.
The warrantee covers the decorative acoustic floor panel together with the manufacturer’s installation system.
The warrantee covers all of Europe.
The condition of validity for the Warrantee is the product proof of purchase.
Any and all claims concerning the Warrantee must be lodged via electronic mail. The complaint shall by investigated by EHØ S.A. within 14 days of the date of receiving the complaint. In the situation where the defect requires a more precise analysis, the manufacturer reserves the right to extend this deadline.
During the period of validity of the Warrantee, any and all defects resulting from the inadequate quality of the materials used shall be resolved immediately and free of charge.
The warrantee loses its validity in the event of:
- independent, inappropriate repair by the client themselves,
- modification and introduction of constructional changes by the client,
- an inappropriate method of storing the product (storing the product outdoors, simultaneously subjecting it to the adverse effects of the atmospheric conditions, such as frost, rain, sunlight),
- the inappropriate manner of using the product,
- the removal or damage of identification elements of the panel.
The Warrantee doesn’t cover the following:
- natural flaws of the product, such as discolouration, single knots, mechanical damage to the product resulting from the inappropriate use thereof.
Issues that have not been covered in the instant Warrantee Conditions, are subject to regulation by the appropriate entries of the Civil Code.